Sunday, May 29, 2016

Next city up: Denver

The Mile High city is next up in my city collections. I find it always helps to have visited a city before and I love visiting Denver and the surrounding mountain ranges and Rocky Mountain National  Park. These are 6 of the places I chose to illustrate from Denver but I'll add in one or two more plus the skyline as I finish this piece. Then I'll be making tea towels, pillows, prints, melamine trays and platters, mugs and totes! If you're from Denver and have other popular places to add to this, please leave a comment below. I'll do my best to include it.

Brown Palace Hotel- a luxury hotel dating back to 1892

Denver Art Museum-architect Daniel Libeskind


Denver Botanical Gardens-features North America's largest collection of plants from cold temperate climates around the world
 
Denver Union Station-first opened in 1881
Coors Field-home of the Colorado Rockies baseball team


Mount Evans-highest summit of the Chicago Peaks in the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains


No comments:

Post a Comment